22 February 2010

Full Beauty InLine




yeah, I suppose this will be a tad different from the previous post of Cat Deeley. But I think you'll enjoy the view...









OK BOLPH ~ O what a story you must have felt you told. O how I love to see what surprises we have in store for each other, what news we will find. But right now, I want to challenge our notions of fashion. We're supposed to be fashion arbitors, so we should say what and who is fashion. But should we dictate? NO - we should use our greater wisdom and open-mindedness to see just what out there is fashion. I want to explore that, here we have some fine honeys that are a little fuller that what we've shown to date. Why not admit to the fetish of men, to cuddle up into a plump, sweet, hott honey? O say you don't - or say they're not your type, and I will probe until I uncover your denial. It's not even denial as much as it it society telling us the parameters of beautiful. Everyone is beautiful and if we can open our eyes we can see it.

Gimme more, gimme more, gimme much much more!

No comments: